Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

When I'm in the mood for a quickie...I turn to hooking~

Yes, I was a hooker before a knitter ... and when there is little time and a big project to tackle, crochet to the rescue!
Exhibit A - I want to make THIS (Raverly link) blanket for a baby shower and I've got just over a week to finish. Lock and load baby! 

I'm off to a good start, so fingers crossed I make it in time!
I've also just finished up a sweet little cardi for baby Zach and time permitting I'm hoping to get a matching hat knit too. The Little Coffee Bean Cardigan is a free pattern on Ravelry. The only mod I made was to lengthen the sleeves.


Lastly, here's a couple of pics from Disneyland... it was freezing cold in (not so) sunny California, so see if you can spot the hand knit item in the wild.....

Woof - sometimes even a super cool hat can't fix a really bad hair day ~   
♥ Happy knitting and crocheting ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! And exactly the reason I want to learn more about crochet...